Khamis, 3 Disember 2015

My phone not iPhone ….

I would to share my story about my first phone in 2007 during matriculation. Because i get matriculation Mara Kuala Nerang, Kedah. So my parent provide mobile phone. The phone actually second hand from my dad but never mind i still happy because i have my own mobile phone :) During that era,there popular with hotline from maxis that give free call to anybody with maxis number.It familiar with all student cling talking. My first phone feature can call and send picture but it small then nowadays.The camera is 2 megapixel.During that time Nokia well known as mobile phone that durable or people say " Baling anjing pun tak mati"….

This is my first mobile phone Nokia 6300


Source image from google 

Then when i get into my degree in National University of Malaysia or well known as UKM. My second phone on 2011 i get is Nokia C2-03 because my first already damage. This mobile phone i choose by myself :). No more second hand for me hehe…. This phone able use to make  video clips. During this time the technology begin to  grow. The picture taken from this mobile phone i very like because it small and don't show all your acne and black spot in your face hihi. It also flip flop phone Feel so amazed and proud using this phone even though other people phone more modern.

There are my second phone : Nokua C2-03

Source image from google 


In 2013, i start to use new mobile phone (Samsung S3 Mini La Fleur)) because my Nokia C2-03 the place to charge my phone damages. How sad it is. :(  Well until now i use samsung. For me it also durable like nokia and it have more features. With the technology growing rapidly the mobile phone in that year have front camera. So it able to use internet connection by mobile data. And nowadays we also able to make video call to people like family especially for me itself right now always make video call with my parents and siblings at home because the want to video call with my son.

This my third mobile phone until now: Samsung S3 Mini La Fleur

Source image from google 


For the conclusion, with the technology growing its become more easy to communicate each other but sometimes people nowadays become less social and more likely to voice out their feeling through social media. When meet each other it was like nothing to chat. Busy with their own mobile phone. I t also has disadvantages especially to our future generation that might able like to stay at home rather than go outside to play with friends. 

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan

 

MIS750 arwa Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon