Khamis, 3 Disember 2015

MY QALAM



Nowadays people busy with their work life. Try to remember when the last day you open Al-Quran. For me too, i admit only usually during friday night i will open to read Yassin. My reading obviously not good as before. To find teacher to teach it may hard for me because of time that busy with work,study and son. Then my husband find alternative to improve reading Al-Quran by using Al-Quran electronic. Many time he say want to buy it. One day when we go to PKNS Bangi, only my husband went to Billion supermarket to by pampers for my son and me just wait in car with my sleepy baby. I was angry at first because he took longer time to buy pampers. Then he tell me that he saw book carnival and find My Qalam. Okay… For your information My- Qalam is digital Al-Quran that he wish to have to help in reading Al-Quran. 


This picture My Qalam that my husband buy


It have  Al-Quran, IQRA, guildlines iin UMRAH & HAJI and Doa-doa. I like it soo much because it suitable for all age especially our kids.


 There is volume control can be use via Pen Quran Digital My Qalam.


 It also have play, pause and stop button to record your voice.



 It  have 25 languages translation. You can choose by touch the language you want using dMy Qalam smart pen.
It also have 18 qualified Qari that you can choose.



'
This is My Qalam smart pen.


It also provide charger for the My Qalam smart pen and earphone that can be plug in the My Qalam smart pen  Okay finish with all features in My Qalam.  Let me introduce, about My Qalam was founded in 2002 and fully owned by Muslim Bumiputera Company. You just need to point in any surah in Al-Quran and can choose language and Qari. It help in improve on reading Al-Quran. Here is the link DEMO IN USING MY QALAM that can help in using My Qalam. You can see right nowadays our technology growing rapidly. No need to go to class. So, there will no excuse for us from reading Al-Quran.

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan

 

MIS750 arwa Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon